The GovExperts professional community is for individuals working in, supporting, or interested in the public sector at the local, state, and federal levels. We welcome current, former, and future government leaders, officeholders, staff, lobbyists, political consultants, and public policy experts who want to share ideas, collaborate, and engage in civil policy discussions (without trolling and the distraction of other social media platforms).
The GovExperts community includes public and private, invitation-only groups. Our community as a whole and public groups are open to any member and are organized around public policy areas and geographies. Our private (invitation-only) groups may be more narrowly focused on a particular issue or support a coalition of individuals focused on a specific policy objective.
- Activity Feed: View chronological posts from each subscribed group.
- Posts: Post and read comments, links, surveys, images, gifs, #hashtags, and videos to subscribed groups.
- Profile: Create a professional profile with a headshot, bio, and social media profile links along with badges and past posts.
- Badges: Highlight expertise, public sector retirement, group participation, leadership, and other status.
- Directory: Collaborate with new professionals and keep up with long-time colleagues through the searchable GovExperts directory.
- Events: Members are encouraged to organize and attend social networking opportunities as well as participate in more curated events focused on public policy and public sector administration.
- Messenger: Connect and follow fellow members to see posts and communicate 1:1 via private messenger.
- Notifications: Keep up with your community and groups through notifications.
- Resources: GovExperts is also a forum for an ever-growing and improving collection of services, tools, best practices, and tips supporting public policy professionals. Member feedback and support help guide the addition of new and helpful services for GovExpert community.
Partner with Us.
GovExperts is a sponsor-supported professional community. We welcome sponsorships for public groups, private groups, posts, notifications, emails, contests, awards, events, webinars, referral links, and training. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-480-0049 to learn more.
Download today to join the conversation!