What information do we collect?
We use log files to assess the aggregate level of traffic to our websites including what pages people are visiting, to diagnose any potential problems with the website, for security reasons, and for certain other purposes. This log file does contain an “Internet Protocol” – or IP address – that gives us insight on the general geographic area that visitors are coming from, but not information on a specific individual. We do not use log files to track a particular individual’s use of our websites or website pages. All users remain anonymous unless they choose to give us personally identifiable information.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to one of our newsletters, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To provide targeted ad experiences that we feel will be of interest to you
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell or trade to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.